How to create a new download resource.
STEP-1 DEFINE DATA DIRECTORY AND VARIABLE
- Create a data directory and give a name to the directory.
For example, schedule0.xyz
Inside the directory, schedule0.xyz
- Define a new Variable
Let’s define a variable name as “Schedule0”
Define the same URL within which this variable is hosted.
For example we are in the URL: schedule0.xyz , the variable should be pointing to the same URL schedule0.xyz
The class of the variable should be set as Resources from the dropdown.
- Save the variable.
STEP-2 : DEFINING CONFIGURATION DATA DIRECTORY
Add a configuration data directory for the previously defined data directory.
The previously define data configuration was schedule0.xyz .
Now define a new Configuration data directory with configuration.schedule0.xyz
The pattern to define the configuration URL must always be : configuration.xxxxxxx.xxxxxx
STEP3: DEFINE RESOURCE VARIABLE IN THE CONFIGURATION DATA DIRECTORY
Open the configuration.schedule0.xyz
Add a variable with;
Dictionary URL: dictionary.schedule0.xyz
STEP4: DEFINE AND CREATE DICTIONARY
- Go to the configuration>dictionary
- Create a new dictionary with dictionary URL: dictionary.schedule0.xyz
- Open the dictionary and add at least one item in the dictionary.
STEP5: DEFINE RESOURCE
- Go to the Configuration>Resources
- Add a new resource URL: schedule0.xyz
- Select the define URL from the list.
- The selection should now enable the upload of the resource file/template.
Now upload the template in .doc file. (Usually the template is loaded with ELs)